Key Verse: Do not commit adultery (Exodus 20:14)
Lesson Objective: As a result of this lesson, kids will discover that God’s plan for marriage calls for husband and wives to be faithful and loyal.
Power Point: God wants husbands and wives to be faithful to each other.
Materials Needed: Bible, Ten Commandments Poster
Closing Time Worksheets: “Hidden Word” page, “Bible Marriages” page
Read Bible Story (Genesis 2:18-25; Mark 10:6-9; John 2:1-11)
Lets Talk About it
- What were God’s plans for marriage from the beginning of the world?
- What was special about Jesus attending a wedding?
- Changing the water into wine was Jesus’ first miracle. What was important about it being done at this wedding?
- The Seventh Commandment talks about adultery. What is adultery?
- Who should be most important in a Christian marriage?
Join the C.A. L.L ~805-399-1200 access 523487 ~Thursday, March 7th @6:30 pm