- Enroll/Request Membership.
- After receiving your application the Minister of Christian Education will email you to schedule an interview/orientation. After the interview/orientation the group administrator will notified you if your requested for membership has been approved or deny. You will not be able to log in until your request has been approved along with all necessary fees. You will be notified via email when you can log in. Make sure you save the user name and password you just entered because you will need them to log in.
- Relax…take it all in…you’ve made the BEST decision in the education of your child.
During the enrollment process these requirements must be met:
- All fees paid.
- A signed contract will be issued to indicate the fees paid and all necessary forms are signed and agreed upon.
- Copy of birth certificate/social security card
- Immunization record (if applicable).
- If your child has had any previous special testing for reading or learning difficulties, please include a copy of the report (s).
- Copy of any past achievement testing, if applicable.
- Copy of most recent report card, if applicable.
Requirements for Parents/Guardians:
KGCA is determined to maintain a Biblical discipline philosophy which reinforces the spiritual and academic training of each child. Our objective is that children discipline themselves by daily yielding to Christ’s control of their lives. However, the school will take measures to correct the behavior of a child according to Hebrews 12:6, 11. The school expects parents to support the school in its disciplinary efforts as a loving responsibility to the child.
KGCA expects and desire both parents to be professing Christians (living a Christ-centered life), however, if only one parent is a Christian, the following is require:
- The unsaved parent cannot be hostile to the gospel. God has created the child so that the parent is the primary influence in shaping his or her character and personality. This influence must be pro-Christian and fully comply with our Statement of Faith. If it is anti-Christian, most of the school’s ministerial influence will be counteracted by the home, therefore, the agreement with the school and home will not work.
- The non-Christian parent must be in agreement with the enrollment of the child and must sign all necessary forms.
- The non-Christian family should strongly consider salvation, thereby, attending a Bible believing church in order for the school and home to become one with Christ Jesus is encouraged. We offer Biblical Counseling.
- Christian families are admonished to maintain their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Family Bible reading and prayer time is essential and should be a part of the normal home structure.
- The primary motive for enrollment must be for spiritual development (Discipleship) in an academic setting.
The family will agree to work in a partnership relationship with the school and back the school fully in the training of the child.
Requirements for Student:
- The Student must be able to do the required spiritual and academic work required.
- The students’ attitude and life-style must be compatible to the KGCA Student body, and if not, parents/guardian must support our efforts, Biblical-base discipline in order to see loving results.
- Students who do not want to attend KGCA should not be enrolled. We will not tolerate hostile students.
- The student will agree to study and comply with all the policies of the student handbook of Ky’Ijel Group Christian Academy.