Students will register to take at least 2 classes per semester (if appliable) during the academic school year. Each class is approximately 55-60 min in length. We meet together for announcements and time of prayer and worship. Then we proceed to designated classes. All course will receive certificates of completion in order for students to add them to their portfolio’s for higher education and/or endeavors.
Classes, Positions & FEES
- Creation Science
- Genesis Curriculum
- Math (includes board games and Junior Achievement (Work Readiness* Entrepreneurship* Financial Literacy, *Certificate Completion Program)
Drop off Policy: Not allowed in this program.
Classes of interest:
- SEWING & KNITTING
- SCIENCE (LABS ONLY)
- HISTORY (PROJECTS ONLY)
- MATH (ACTIVITIES ONLY)
- CREATIVE WRITING
- LEGO CLUB
- NATURAL SKIN CARE
- BUSINESS (CAREER, WORK READINESS, FINANCE, ENTREPRENEURSHIP)
- MISSIONS (MISSIONARY COURSES)
- ORAL INTERPRETATIONS
- ART…and more
Available Areas of Service/Volunteer:
- Parent Educators – parent led instructions is vital to our success!
- Schedule coordinator– responsible for class ideas, determine interest in classes and organize them prior to registration with the assistance of the Director.
- Field Trip primary contact person for all outside organizations and co-op fields trips.
- Hospitality coordinator –responsible for purchasing any supplies needed from co-op budget. Make sure families sign up for snack week.
- Supply coordinator –works with Hospitality coordinator to ensure inventory materials for co-op are maintained.
- Nursery coordinator– responsible for the nursery and all its perks.
- Website/Email coordinator –Maintains and updates the site with current information provided by Director.
- Program coordinator –put together and plan thoroughly the end of the year semester programs…while working with the Hospitality Coordinator to provide refreshments.
- Assisting classrooms Parent Teachers
- Monitoring classrooms
- Assisting students or general service and more…
All home school families must agree with our Statement of Faith, MGS, Code of Christian Conduct and agree to comply with established responsibilities and expectations.