1st District Congressional Coordinator for
- Promote the Amendment to community, political and social leaders and citizens in general
- Maintain a list of, and contact with, key volunteers and supporters of the Amendment
- Help coordinate the distribution of literature, signs, etc.
- Organize meetings of large numbers of constituents to present the cause
- Work with and build the network of local chapters in your area
- Maintain communication with the state coordinator or ParentalRights.org staff
Passage & Ratification Effort:
Encourage the district’s U.S. Representative and Senators to support the Amendment
- Build a network of support for the state ratification campaign
- Set up three separate face-to-face meetings between three separate constituents and each Congressman or Senator
- Recruit people who have personal relationships with these representatives to help promote the cause
Also….C.H.E.S.S. is an ally organization of ParentalRights.org. WHY?
- To secure parental rights as an explicit, fundamental right worded in the U.S. Constitution.
- To limit the powers of the federal government and the threat of international tribunals undermining the role of parents.