CLICK LINK BELOW TO VISIT FULL SITE:
“Uniting Parents to Advocate Christ-Centered Education.”
First District Congressional Coordinator for Illinois ParentalRights.org: Join the movement!
The Mission of C.H.E.S.S. is to serve, strengthen and build our communities and families from all walks of life, by providing quality, character-building Christian educational resources needed to teach, educate and train their children with all diligence, to be Christ-like leaders of today for tomorrow.
And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance (Luke 5:31-32).
And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (Malachi 4:6)
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed (Genesis 12:3).
We What Provide:
- Biblical – Discipleship Counseling/Training
- Parent-Leader Training (Parent Cafe Style ; “Make Ready” Model of Training)
- Support/Resource Meetings (Monthly Encouragement)
- Co-Op Initiatives (Visit our Page)
- Advocacy Meetings ( Becoming a voice against governmental scrutiny & all forms of erroneous activities that threatens our faith, family structures, education, social welfare, etc..)
Join us to:
- Be Strengthened
- Be Empowered
- Be Connected
- Be Interactive
- Be Conversational…in a sense of community and family.